Freelance Writer Guide Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interact Media Review

2 posters

Go down

Interact Media Review Empty Interact Media Review

Post by Admin Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:19 pm

Check out what FWG had to say about Interact Media, a content mill freelance site: http://thefreelancewriterguide.wordpress.com/2013/01/19/freelance-writing-site-info-interact-media-review/

Admin
Admin

https://freelancewriterguide.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Interact Media Review Empty Re: Interact Media Review

Post by JessSwann Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:16 pm

Hi Delany!

I actually have an account with Interact Media but I've been making decent money with them. It's true that you need to jump through a few hoops, and select which categories you're most comfortable with, but here are some highlights:

1. There are a range of prices on the board that you can choose from. They begin at .07 but that's only a beginning figure and most of the lower-rated writers choose those assignments.

2. Many of my assignments begin at $8-$9 and go up to $20+ per assignment. There have been times when I've been in a jam and cleared hundreds in a week.

3. Like MP, you get favored.

4. I have never been paid late. Always on 1st and 15th.

5. During that PayPal fiasco, Beth from Interact Media was the only administrator who forwarded actual PayPal emails to the writers. They have this transparency that is awesome.

OK, now for the boom!

6. The editors are hired by clients and take way too long to review your content. If they do not like the content, they will deny and you won't get paid.

7. I pretty much stick to direct clients, unless I have a previous relationship with certain editors who know my work

8. Unlike MP, you cannot pick up and drop assignments or you're penalized with no access for 3, 7, 14 or 30 days.

MP writers should have no problem scoring a 4 or 5, which gives you access to higher priced assignments. If nothing else, it can fill in gaps when you have no work.

JessSwann

Back to top Go down